Stillborn Thoughts

News, Issues, and Analysis on the intersection of Law and the Internet

Monday, October 17, 2005

the structure of this site

Alright,

So I want to have some sort of underlying structure for how this blog is put together. Since I'm learning a lot of this as I blog, it should be easy to maintain something of a linear growth. However, there are some exceptions. So, I've decided to title blog headings under the following:

"Issue"- a basic post that explores any given issue (example: "Issue- Intro to Internet Law")
"Update"- a post that updates a specific issue (example: "Update- Digital Copywrite")
"News"- news about internet law (example: "News- Google Sued By Authors Guild")

note: I do not, nor do I have the capacity to, post a whole lot of news articles on this blog- there are PLENTY of other sites that do that EXTREMELY well. Check the linked sites to this blog for news updates, and subscribe to the Burea of National Affairs Internet Law News.

"Random"- everything else (example: "Random- Kevin Mitnick releases new book")

I might think of something else, and despite these first two posts, I do have a sense of humor, we'll hope that starts to come across sometime soonish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home